Date(s) - 25/10/2020
9:30 am - 10:15 am
St. Peter's Church
Categories No Categories
Starting in October we will be trialling a 9.30am socially distanced service.
As you can appreciate there are many restrictions and regulations to navigate, and we want you to be aware of these:
• We will only be able to have 30 people at the service.
• This will be a Communion Service (although we will not be able to share the wine).
• People will have to sit at a 2-meter distance from other individuals/bubbles and will be escorted to and from their seats.
• Face masks will have to be worn unless you have an exemption.
• We will not be able to sing, although we can listen to music.
• The service will be under an hour.
• The toilets will not be open unless there is an emergency.
• Children will have to sit with parents at all times – we are not able to open Junior Church or the Creche.
Everyone is welcome to attend this service – however we do need to control numbers. Please let Laura know, by email or phone (07939 449255), if you would like to attend a service.
For more information, please do get in touch with us.